Classic Moments from LiveJournal Community II

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

From Jeiku (Again, feel free to leave comments):

Only one election under my belt and i've already lost faith in the system. I can't believe we're going to have four more years of that f*cking gnomish looking as*hole running things. If those f*cking SUV drivin, horn honkin, beer drinkin, support-our-f*cking-president-no-matter-what-dumbf*ckery-he-pulls-out-of-his-ass-next, cowboy hat wearin fraternity as*holes says word one to me about this, I just might have to write "Da moon rules #1" on their car, wita key. England is looking better and better these days.
And don't let the door hit you on the way out. Leave soon, though. I hear Canada isn't so welcoming and I'm sure the UK isn't accepting many Americans with open arms anytime soon. But let us know if you need help vacating the country. We'll be glad to help.

0 comments: