Love Those Liberal Celebrities

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

President Bush's re-election can't come soon enough as it has been nothing but constant garbage spewing from the idiot Left these past few months. Here's the latest from everyone's favorite entertainer, Cher:

All the gay guys, all my friends, all my gay friends, you guys, you have got to vote, all right, because it will only be a matter of time before you guys will be so screwed, I cannot tell you, because, you know, the people like in the very right wing of this party of these Republicans, the very, very right wing, the Jerry Falwell element, you know, if they get any more power, you guys will be living in some state, you know, by yourselves.
Right, because Jerry Falwell has so much influence in this country! Everyone knows (except Cher) that both President Bush and Senator Kerry oppose gay marriage and instead would allow for the possibility of civil unions. But if you actually believe Cher, and I fear so many people do, then voting for Bush means all the gays in this country will be rounded up and shipped to…I don't know, say Key West or someplace.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have all the gays in our country down in South Florida than Cher who was there this week giving that speech before Kerry supporters.

0 comments: