Most Valuable Readers

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Quick note to my faithful readers, most recently Nancy and Jeff Gannon, I truly appreciate your in-depth comments and rebuttals to my posts. I don't always have the time to respond to every one, including the e-mails I get and comments from other readers, but I do read every comment and consider every argument seriously and will try to catch up with responses. It means a lot to me that a good handful of people stick around when there are millions of other, probably better blogs out there that cover more exciting topics such as Jennifer Lopez and Matt Damon.

Even though Jeff and I would probably get into a nasty fist fight if we ever met at a bar, I'd buy him a drink afterwards. Thanks again guys. Darth Dan, Sarah, Rachel, Stryker (you don't count so much because you have to read this...just because), Cyber somebody (?), Middle America and everyone else I haven't mentioned but communicate with regularly by e-mail. You guys are much appreciated.

Til next time.

0 comments: