Easy on the Salt

Monday, March 07, 2005

Forgive me for the lack of updates. I've relocated myself to New York for the week and it is absolutely beautiful up here. With temperatures in the 60s and a thick blanket of snow still covering much of the landscape, there's little looking forward to coming home on Saturday.

Tonight I was at a Mexican restaurant and went over to the bar for a few margaritas. When the bartender didn't card me I knew I'd be leaving a nicer tip than usual. It doesn't take much to mix drinks but it takes a little skill to know when someone's older than 21 without having to check the license.

The girl is absolutely gorgeous and we talked a good while as I downed my frozen drinks and chips. When I mentioned that I was visiting from out of town, she asked me to come back sometime before I left and told me she'd show me what New York has to offer outside the city.

Needless to say, I will be taking her up on that offer.

0 comments: