Just Lost It

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Eminem, for whom I have respect when he's not rapping about beating and killing women, believes he could have won the election for John Kerry had he released his album sooner. From WebIndia123:

According to Rate the music, Eminem released 'Mosh' just before the election, but he fears he could have swung the vote against the President if the track was released two weeks earlier.

"I do got a little bit of regrets about that. We got it out there as soon as we could. It was one of the first songs we mixed. We were trying to get JUST LOSE IT out there. We didn't want to get Mosh out there and come off too political. I never been the militant-type political rapper.

"We did our best to get it out as soon as we could. But do I wish it could have come out two weeks earlier? Yes."
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say Eminem probably wouldn't have had much influence on the election regardless of when his CD became available.

0 comments: